RulesOn this page you'll find excellent resources for how to play the Dragon Ball Z TCG, including the classic Score Entertainment game, the Retro DBZ CCG version of the game and the new Panini America version.
RulebooksBuu Saga Rule Book
CRDClick here to view the RetroDBZccg CRD for the Classic Score Entertainment Game
Retro DBZ ccg Tournament RulesGame Rules: Retro DBZ ccg tournaments use the pre-GT rules system and feature only cards printed from Saiyan Saga through Kid Buu and any Retro DBZ virtual cards. All legal cards can be found on the card images page. The Fusion Saga power chart is the chart that will be used for all tournaments. For further rules questions please refer to the crd or Buu Saga rule book. Players are allowed to use proxies in all Retro DBZ ccg tournaments. The proxies must be printed copies of the cards. No hand written proxies are allowed. Click here for instructions on how to make excellent proxies with the images on this site. For the card, Majin Buu's House, here is Physical Attack Chart B:
- 50 Minute rounds - If time is reached in a round the players will receive five additional turns. If no player has won the game at the end of the fifth turn the game will be counted as a draw.
- 8 - 16 players 4 rounds with a cut to top 4.
- 17 - 32 players - 5 rounds with a cut to top 8.
- 33 - 64 players - 6 rounds with a cut to top 8.
- 65+ players - 7 rounds with a cut to top 8.